Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Question about play by post
Garrowolf
post Jun 12 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,517

I am trying to understand this stuff. I have seen another version that didn't seem to have any game mechanics.

How do you do dice rolls? Do you use a program or another site or some javascript thing or what?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2bit
post Jun 12 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,526

invisiblecastle.com is what people generally use, posting the roll to the thread. If you check out the first posts in a lot of these games, they lay down the rules for that stuff.

+Quote Post
Kagetenshi
post Jun 12 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #3

Manus Celer Dei

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,802

I generally have people roll dice or use a PRNG, then post the results to the thread.

~J

+Quote Post
nezumi
post Jun 13 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #4

Incertum est quo loco te mors expectet;

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,760

I assume you're asking about pbp here, at welcome to the shadows? I run my games at rpol.net , which has its own, built in dice roller.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:43 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.