Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mounted weapons and recoil comp.
Prime Mover
post Jun 12 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

In past editions seem to remember different mounts offered base recoil compensation. I know we still have sketchy info on rigger stuff. But see some teasers in last months mission. Guess was wondering if missing a mention elsewere or someone on boards with some clearer info??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Jun 13 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,813

i would just put a bipod, tripod, shock pad, gyro-mount, or smart firing platform on the weapon and put that into the weapon mount. it is, strictly speaking, legal, and with slight changes in fluff it makes sense.

+Quote Post
Lagomorph
post Jun 13 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,832

I consider any vehicle mount to be equal to a tripod, providing 6 RC.

However, I don't use Jaid's ruling about being able to add other mounts to it. So you'd only be able to use gas vents to get more RC above 6.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:44 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.