Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NPC Group: The Kinetic Mavericks, More NPCs to share
bibliophile20
post Jun 17 2007, 01:07 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,737

An NPC concept that's been in my head for a while, I decided to finally evict them when the clamoring got too loud. They'll be making an appearance in my campaign (HatterMadness, no clicking on that link!) but considering the oft heard lament around here for more NPCs and prompted by knasser's Carnival (which sets a damn high bar for quality), I decided I'd share.

Direct Download: The Kinetic Mavericks.

Kudos to knasser for being nice enough to host the file for me.

I'll probably have some more stuff in the new few months: some more NPCs, a few runs, and a goodie or two (I won't say what exactly, or it'll spoil the surprise, but it's NERPS related)

Comments, opinions, and such are welcome and appreciated (even if you're criticizing); and if you use them in your game, a story about it would make my day.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
knasser
post Jun 17 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #2

Shadow Cartographer

Member No.: 8,636

Well you've already had my comments via email. All I'm going to say here is that I know what the NERPS one is going to be and it's just supercool! :D

-K.

+Quote Post
bibliophile20
post Jun 19 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Um... so... knasser tells me that people have downloaded this--can I get some feedback please? What I did right, what I did wrong, things to watch out for in the future... Should I have separated the stats and descriptions like I did, or put them together so they'll associate easier? Should I have included a writeup of a typical performance? Should I not have included pictures? Stuff like that. Please? It's rather hard to improve if no one tells you what you are doing wrong--or right.

+Quote Post
2bit
post Jun 19 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,526

just started skimming through it now, so no valuable feedback here yet. All I have to contribute so far is that a group of performers is called a "troupe" as opposed to a "troop".

+Quote Post
bibliophile20
post Jun 19 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #5

Running Target

QUOTE (2bit)
just started skimming through it now, so no valuable feedback here yet. All I have to contribute so far is that a group of performers is called a "troupe" as opposed to a "troop".

huh. I thought it was spelled either way. Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:21 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.