Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1-800 Magic?, Does anyone like it?
D-Franco83
post Jun 28 2007, 03:25 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,354

I actually tried to play the demo of the SR game, and yeah not a huge fan of it at all.

Anyways, I am a pretty big fan of Rooster Teeth's 1-800 Magic. What is everyone else's input on the series if they have watched it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Critias
post Jun 28 2007, 05:47 AM
Post #2

Freelance Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 6,714

Funny stuff so far (but I'm a huge Rooster Teeth fan anyhow). Couldn't care less about the video game itself.

+Quote Post
Caine Hazen
post Jun 28 2007, 04:10 PM
Post #3

MechRigger Delux

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 1,657

It looks like it could get good, but it didn't hit me like RvB right out of the gate. The potential is there though, and with RvB wrapping up, we'll see if the refocus will make 1-800-magic better than RvB was

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:16 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.