Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Making use of the wireless world, Making reality a bit more artificial
Casper
post Jul 10 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,002

So I have my groups TM and only able matrix character away for the summer and I am now faced with a group of characters and players that have basically left that whole set of rules rest on the one pair of shoulders. All be it most of the players are veteran 3rd ed player who I feel still have habits of the matrix being off camera and that other guys problem.

My question is this, how would you yourself go about the encouragement of the players seeking out the benefits and intrigues that the new wireless can offer. Also what are some of the benefits that AR can provide that some of you around here have come up with.

8)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Crusher Bob
post Jul 10 2007, 07:45 AM
Post #2

Runner

Member No.: 4,253

You can offer several info processing systems like this that take advantage of Agents, comlinks, and AR bonuses so that there are tangible benefits to this matrix stuff that involve interaction with actual real world stuff.

+Quote Post
Dancer
post Jul 10 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,659

I can recommend Vernor Vinge's Rainbows End as featuring characters making heavy, heavy use of augmented reality and instant global communication. It's a good book, too.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:25 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.