Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Autoinjector
James McMurray
post Jul 16 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,957

Does SR4 have an autoinjector yet? I'd like to have something to hit me with tranq patches and stim patches when needed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Jul 16 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

nothing canon yet. (note: canon = a measuring tool, or in this case, is used to denote "official" material, against which unofficial material might be measured. cannon = a big gun)

that being said, i can't see why an electrically triggered slap patch with just about any given chemical and DMSO wouldn't be possible. just add to the cost of the chemical a little bit and that would be reasonable imo.

+Quote Post
Buster
post Jul 16 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 11,869

You can use the hollow tooth compartment or maybe add a skinlink to your patches. Maybe the injection syringe listing was supposed to be the autoinjector, the price is fantastically high even for a whole crate of disposable syringes.

I would think that the autoinjector shouldn't cost more than 100 nuyen including the skinlink/wirelesslink.

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Jul 16 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #4

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

You could always Skinlink your Patches.

Edit: Too slow ... damn cat!

+Quote Post
Buster
post Jul 16 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 11,869

QUOTE (Fortune)
You could always Skinlink your Patches.

Edit: Too slow ... damn cat!

he he.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2024 - 08:58 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.