IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any players/GMs in SC Clemson / Greenville area?
Scope_47
post Jul 19 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,175

Howdy all,

I've been trying to get together enough players to run/play an SR4 game, but the other gamers around here seem to be almost universally uninterested in the setting (there are two other than me who are interested, but both of them prefer D&D to SR4). I thought I'd actually have enough people to run a oneshot tonight, but sadly another local GM decided to run an extra session of his normal weekly D&D game, and all my players bailed to play in that instead.

Are any of you guys in the general viscinity of Clemson/Greenville and willing to run/play in an SR4 game?

- Jackie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:32 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.