Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Were can I get books!
Prime Mover
post Aug 16 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

Amazon still not showing right release dates for Emer and Aug is it safe to order from there or should i wait? Battleshop gonna offer just hardcovers any time soon? My nearest FLGS quit carrying SR stuff over a year ago, were can I order new books
and be sure I'm gonna get em?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Aug 16 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #2

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

Same question for us poor germans.

+Quote Post
apollo124
post Aug 16 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,246

Sometimes, if you have the ISBN numbers, author name and title, your local (non-gaming) bookstore can order, maybe even pre-order some books for you. My local Waldenbooks has done that for me numerous times, but I admit I haven't really tried to get game sourcebooks out of them yet. I would say a rule of thumb might be, if they have a RPG section of the bookstore, you can try to order through them. It doesn't hurt to ask about it. I have heard awful things about pre-ordering through Amazon though.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Aug 16 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #4

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

QUOTE (Prime Mover)
My nearest FLGS quit carrying SR stuff over a year ago, were can I order new books
and be sure I'm gonna get em?

Your FLGS. They may not carry them, but they usually do order them if you ask. I've yet to meet the store owner that said "No, I don't want your money, thakns anyways". :) Just let them know what you're looking for, and if it's out , they can order it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:04 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.