Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dead Man's Party, A question to Jon
Skarn Ka
post Nov 18 2003, 01:02 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,022

I would have sent you this question privately had I found your email, but here it goes:

In "Dead's Man Party", is there a relation between the KoR (Nubian) and the third leading White besides Puck and Scarecrow called... The Nubian ?

Apart from that, I really enjoyed the story.

Thanks Jon and beware the woodchucks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jon Szeto
post Nov 18 2003, 04:51 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 119

The Nubian at the end of the story is not part of the Knights of Rage, no.

She is part of the triumvirate leading the Deus faction of the Network, yes, and has appeared in Threats 2 and Renraku Arcology: Shutdown.

Glad to hear you liked the story. It was actually based on a throwaway shadowtalk quote from Dragons. I just thought I'd use it as a point of inspiration.

+Quote Post
Skarn Ka
post Nov 19 2003, 11:28 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 2,022

So it's coincidental that the Nubian name is used for both ? And the reason why you did not name her, uh ?
I love Celedyr and I love the Arc-Deus plot, so your story was very appealing to me :-)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:41 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.