Reply to this topicStart new topic
> monthly missions in Champaign IL
redwulfe
post Sep 6 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,310

Hello, I am starting a Monthly Shadowrun group in Champaign IL. If you are interested in coming to the game We are meeting at 7 PM on the first Saturday of each month. We will be running multiple games and they will be the official missions given for Shadowrun Missions. If you are interested in helping out as a GM please feel free to contact me of of the lists at redwulfe73 at yahoo.com.

The store location is Armored Gopher Games at 75 E. Chester Street Champaign IL. The phone number for the store is (217)366-3266. They are open M-F 5pm to midnight, Sat. 10am to midnight and Sun. noon to midnight. You may call their to get ahold of me if you wish. my name is Tim.

This is basically a monthly missions event.

Thanks,
Tim
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Sep 6 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #2

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

Awesome. If you can't make Tim's games in Champaign, I know I'm working to set something up as is another GM from the Decatur area. Hopefully the university will provide enough fodder ... I mean ... players for all of us :P

+Quote Post
redwulfe
post Sep 6 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 8,310

Hey Dash,

When is your game? or better yet is it open? I wouldn't mind being able to make a few myself.

Tim

+Quote Post
sinthalix
post Sep 9 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,483

I've spoken with Dragon's Table and I the owner said I'll be able to start running games there. I just need to get our calendars coordinated. Right now there are some big changes at work, so that might be more difficult than I expect.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:07 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.