> Shadowrun Quick-Start Rules now available
Adam
post Sep 8 2007, 04:09 AM
Post #1

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

Hey all,

PDFs of the Shadowrun-Quick Start Rules are now up, in a Player Edition [without Food Fight] and GM Edition [with Food Fight!]

They're going to have a dedicated portion of the site, but right now you can grab them at: http://www.shadowrun4.com/wordpress/?p=188
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Sep 8 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #2

Immoral Elf

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,486

Much obliged. :)

+Quote Post
toturi
post Sep 8 2007, 06:19 AM
Post #3

Canon Companion

Member No.: 4,187

Already on my comp. Thanks, Adam.

:D

+Quote Post
Ranneko
post Sep 8 2007, 07:16 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,984

Awesome, I was waiting for this to introduce some people to SR.

+Quote Post
venenum
post Sep 8 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #5

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,033

Just curious, is it because the liscense has changed hands that you were unable to reprint the old food fight, or did you just want to mix it up a bit?

+Quote Post
Naysayer
post Sep 8 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 10,326

N.I.C.E.! - Thanks for that, will come in handy for sure when I finally get to bring down some SR-wrath again on the remnants of my old group!

Ah, Food Fight! I remember "running" that straight out the book when we first got our 1st ed. rulebook. And I'm talking straight out the book, there's still pencil-marks on those pages that will never go away... ah, the memories.
I do miss the ecclectic, 80's style thrill-gang punk-style a bit though, I don't know, but the shaman guy with that "dirty beehive of hair, with twigs and pieces of junk sticking out" kinda stayed with me ever since. Yeah, I was young and impressionable ; )

/sobby nostalgic flashback.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Sep 8 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #7

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (venenum)
Just curious, is it because the liscense has changed hands that you were unable to reprint the old food fight, or did you just want to mix it up a bit?

We thought updating it to provide some more coherent reasoning behind the events at the Stuffer Shack and to add some potential follow-up -- while still maintaining the "event" itself and wackiness of it happening inside the Stuffer Shack -- was the way to go.

+Quote Post
venenum
post Sep 8 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #8

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,033

QUOTE (Naysayer)
Ah, Food Fight! I remember "running" that straight out the book when we first got our 1st ed. rulebook. And I'm talking straight out the book, there's still pencil-marks on those pages that will never go away... ah, the memories.
I do miss the ecclectic, 80's style thrill-gang punk-style a bit though, I don't know, but the shaman guy with that "dirty beehive of hair, with twigs and pieces of junk sticking out" kinda stayed with me ever since. Yeah, I was young and impressionable ; )

/sobby nostalgic flashback.

I actually recall more, is from my play,(also straight out of the book) is a missed shotgun blast spraying cherry syrup, and soy chunks all over that fat lady. Now our gm having just been reading about sumo wrestling, decides to use some of that knowledge, and has here take out our street sam- who fired the shot.( nearly killing him). Then she fainted from the exertion.

+Quote Post
BookWyrm
post Sep 9 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #9

Running Target

Member No.: 2,607

Grabbed the PDF earlier today.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:10 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.