Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quick-Start Rules Confusion, Wound modifier
Deva
post Sep 8 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,432

I quickly looked the rules through and missed a heartbeat when I read in Damage Example Box that you get -2 wound modifier from 5 boxes of damage. As I understand, quick-start rules don't change the core rules in that section (I hope) and I have always thought that minimum damage you need for -2 wound modifier is 6 boxes of damage. :read:

Also I found this thread, so I have "minority" of players behind me (pun intended).
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...topic=14012&hl= :proof:

Thanks. I now go back to the shadows to talk to my imaginary pet dragon. No, I'm not crazy, even though she insists that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ophis
post Sep 8 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #2

Mystery Archaeologist

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,760

Its possible that the character in the example has Low Pain Tolerance.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Sep 8 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Prime Runner

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 51

I believe that the QSR is mistaken; we juggled some numbers late and so the wound modifier should be -1. I hadn't seen the linked thread before, and it raises some interesting ideas. Thanks for pointing it out.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:34 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.