IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Singapore, Which books is it referenced in?
Cray74
post Nov 20 2003, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,860

Which SR game book(s) is Singapore mentioned in? Cyberpirates? Does it get more description than a passing reference?

I don't need actual details (I probably have the books), I'm just not familiar with any references to Singapore to SR to the extent I don't even know where to begin looking.

And if it's not in the books, cool. I'll wing it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post Nov 20 2003, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

Not many sources, apparently

+Quote Post
Nath
post Nov 20 2003, 03:13 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

Target: Matrix (p.47-49) has some information about Singapore to explain the context in which the Morgue datahaven came into existence. The major one is that Singapore government followed the Pueblo Corporate Council example and adopted a simili-corporate stricture.

There are several corps known to be based in Singapore. From the top of my head: the Market Research Group (world biggest consumer data services, with ownership divided between the government and some of the Big Ten ; T:M), Gavilan Ventures (Dunkelzahn' shell for his Ares stock ; Corporate Shadowfiles), Ultimax (minigun manufacturer, subsidiary of Renraku Asia SR3 and Corporate Download), Toyota-Singarms (okay, it's only a guess that a company called Singarms would be a Singapore based company ; SOTA63). Mitsuhama is said to control most of the heavy industry there (Corporate Download).

+Quote Post
Cray74
post Nov 20 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 2,860

Outstanding. Thank you both.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:23 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.