IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chicago & Suburbs Games / Gamers?, Get out of the Noose and into a game!
Arashi
post Sep 24 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,357

Greetings, fellow dwellers of (formerly) Bug City,

I have been playing (mostly GMing) shadowrun since it came out - and currently have a group of 4-5 solid people playing a 4th edition game in the south suburbs of Chicago on Sundays 3pm-10pm. We are looking to add a couple people to the group, so please email me if you are interested. Good roleplaying and fun nature appreciated in our group, we are all 25-50 with real lives.

Also, if you have a good 4th edition game going on the weekend and would like another player, let me know - I am interested in playing some of my fun ideas instead of running them most of the time :)

Email me at: Shadowrungamer@aol.com

Thanks and take care all!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:23 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.