IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spinal Tap's Stonehenge ultimate music for RPGs, Have it looping in the background
Wounded Ronin
post Sep 26 2007, 02:55 AM
Post #1

Great Dragon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,383

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU3H1Um4Ju4

I just realized that Spinal Tap's "Stonehenge" is the most awesome song ever to put in an endless loop for the purpose of playing RPGs. While the obvious utility is for Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun actually has druids and elves and crap. Therefore, it's important to play this in an endless loop whenever a player character uses astral projection, pause it when the character stops projecting, and unpause it as soon as anyone goes into the astral again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
swirler
post Sep 26 2007, 02:58 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 13,369

Another good one is the Ravenous soundtrack. If the players are slightly familiar with the movie it will keep the "we are about to get eaten" thought in the back of their mind.

+Quote Post
Kyoto Kid
post Sep 26 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #3

Bushido Cowgirl

From: On the Double K Ranch a half day's ride out of Phlogiston Flats
Member No.: 7,490

...soundtrack to Koyaanisqatsi

(Hopi) [n] 1. crazy life 2. life out of balance 3. life disintegrating 4. life in turmoil 5. a way of life that calls for another way of living.

I find it fitting...

+Quote Post
Daddy's Litt...
post Oct 2 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,668

I would like to see a Stone Henge not in danger of being crushed by a dwarf!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:38 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.