IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Draco Foundation, What is their state of play in 2070?
Cweord
post Oct 2 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,170

I must admit, that I wasn't playing much during much of the time between Dunks death and now - and havn't gotten round to reading all the source books and adventures (though I am gradually working through them).

I was looking through the SR4 books and could only find trace references (though I could just have been looking in the wrong places).

What happened with the Draco Foundation after the will, what have they been up to recently? Do they still exist?

Can anyone enlighten me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coolgrafix
post Oct 2 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 3,116

The dark, cloudy sky is suddenly illuminated, as so many times before, by the shining Ancient History signal...

+Quote Post
Cweord
post Oct 2 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #3

Target

Only ancient history if they are no longer a player, and that is what I am trying to find out.

A Charity with AAA resources adds some interesting running posibliitys

+Quote Post
Adarael
post Oct 2 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Deus Absconditus

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,566

No, see, he means Ancient History the Dumpshock user, who catalogues and analyzes all this kind of stuff. He is Captain Information.

+Quote Post
Caine Hazen
post Oct 2 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #5

MechRigger Delux

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 1,657

Remember, some of what the DF had on the list from Dunk's will was long term. I imagine that there are a few things unfulfilled, or long term projects still in the spin-up phases. I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Oct 2 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #6

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

The Draco Foundation is still around, expect them to get some more play in upcoming sourcebooks. Cannae tell ye more than that.

+Quote Post
Cweord
post Oct 2 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #7

Target

That is my thought, but with out rapidly trying to sift through multiple source books, I figured that this was the best place to check which one to look in. (Dragons and both threats are next on my list)

If nothing has happened to take them out, then they are still there, and working behind the scenes to fulfill his wishes.

+Quote Post
Cweord
post Oct 2 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #8

Target

That was all I needed to know, they are still current, and limit what I do with them so I don't accidentally mess up something I may want to use in the future.

Thankyou very much.

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Oct 2 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #9

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

on a side note, if you follow that handy "ancient files" link in ancient history's sig, there's a handy little section there called "annotated dunkelzhan's will" or something like that which you might find helpful ;)

+Quote Post
eidolon
post Oct 2 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #10

ghostrider

Member No.: 6,333

The most up to date canon information that I know of is in Dragons of the Sixth World, and you're getting that one, so I'd say you're on track.

+Quote Post
fistandantilus4....
post Oct 3 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #11

Uncle Fisty

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6,928

There's also some info connected to them in Loose Alliances.

+Quote Post
Cweord
post Oct 3 2007, 08:14 AM
Post #12

Target

It's not so much getting as got, just not had time to read . . . I have the lot but that's a whole lot or reading

+Quote Post
Rotbart van Dain...
post Oct 3 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #13

Hoppelhäschen 5000

Member No.: 5,951

QUOTE (Cweord)
What happened with the Draco Foundation after the will, what have they been up to recently?

With Nadia gone missing during the second crash as the New Revolution played their cards, Aina is running the show.

+Quote Post
eidolon
post Oct 3 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #14

ghostrider

Member No.: 6,333

QUOTE (Cweord)
It's not so much getting as got, just not had time to read . . . I have the lot but that's a whole lot or reading

Tell me about it! I'd post my current "must read" list of SR stuff, but there are ...certain eyes on here that I don't want seeing some of it. ;)

Suffice it to say that I'm still not finished with the SR4 core book, and haven't really even started on the rest of them except to skim. :D

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:24 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.