Reply to this topicStart new topic
> POrtland, OR.
shadowfire
post Nov 6 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,447

i will be running my group through a game of Shadowrun (3rd edition) Next month. most of them have not played before and i plan on starting the game before Dunkelzahn is elected and in turn assassinated. Which would be the year 2057.

Just wondering if anyone from the boarded wanted to play as well. We game on Sundays around 11 am-7pm at my place on the SE Portland near the East Port plaza. I would like to get at least one more player.. send me a PM if your interested.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alphastream
post Nov 13 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,814

You are welcome to ask around on our Yahoo group Shadowrun_OR. The board is really for fourth ed, but if you want to make a post, I'm ok with that.

Teos
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:19 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.