Paradigm
post Nov 14 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,105

Stumbled across an interesting article:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071107.009/ad...uch-of-a-button

works almost exactly the way SR envisioned photovoltaic paint, apart from the car turning white when the power is off.

I'd try and find a somewhat more explanatory article, but I'm a bit busy and a quick google on the term "paramagnetic" just turns up more gadget type articles
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stahlseele
post Nov 14 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #2

The ShadowComedian

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 13,525

now THAT is cool . . i'll have to fast forward this link to some of my buddies, as soon as i get home from work in about . . 8 hours <.< . .

+Quote Post
nezumi
post Nov 14 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Incertum est quo loco te mors expectet;

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 5,760

The best part is when you get pulled over for a speeding ticket and the officer writes he pulled over a black car... and you pull into the parking lot for the trial in a white one.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:38 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.