Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cost/SI/availability of Gamma-Scop?, And Nacrojet
Pavlov
post Nov 28 2003, 06:48 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,820

Although the effects of these fun drugs are on page 250 of BBB, I can't find a 3e reference to their availability. Has it changed since Corporate Security?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ol' Scratch
post Nov 28 2003, 07:21 PM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1,890

It's in the back of the Cannon Companion, in the tables along with all the other pharmaceuticals and drugs.

+Quote Post
Zazen
post Nov 28 2003, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,123

It's in the back of Man and Machine, not the Cannon Companion.

+Quote Post
Ol' Scratch
post Nov 28 2003, 07:29 PM
Post #4

Immortal Elf

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1,890

D'oh! My mistake. Sorry... I keep messing up the location of Drugs and Simsense. (Am I the only one who thinks they did that ass-backwards?)

+Quote Post
tisoz
post Dec 1 2003, 06:09 AM
Post #5

Free Spirit

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 1,920

QUOTE (Doctor Funkenstein)
D'oh! My mistake. Sorry... I keep messing up the location of Drugs and Simsense. (Am I the only one who thinks they did that ass-backwards?)

Have to agree.

I look for skillsofts when I have a character with the cyberware to run them. The only other place I see a possible use is autosofts.

I look for drugs when I need to load capsule rounds and squirt weapons. Were they thinking people would want to put them in auto-injectors? :eek:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:10 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.