IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Junk Guns" - Just in time for Arsenal!, I never thought it would happen....
G.NOME
post Jan 24 2008, 08:00 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,875

Not sure if anyone other than me remembers this post (okay, no one probably does), but I am happy to announce that the "Junk Guns" optional rules/stats will be done by the end of the week...
...you can catch an early glimpse of the files here..

It still needs a lot of editing/fine-tuning. It's around 85% right now. Should have another update this weekend.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mercer
post Jan 24 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 2,600

I missed the post the first time around, but now that I'm aware of it I'm looking forward to this very much.

+Quote Post
G.NOME
post Jan 28 2008, 04:25 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 6,875

Here's a preview: the near-final drafts. Rules/Text Spreadsheet

I'm planning on publishing this under the Gnu Public Document License, so people can feel free to steal whatever they want to (as long as I get a mention).

More updates to follow.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:47 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.