Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ratings on Nanocyber
Prime Mover
post Jan 28 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

Done few searches and maybe just missing it. Ratings on Taggents and most nanocyber in Aug are'nt listed in descriptions or charts. Just says under Taggents rating equal too nanite rating. Did I miss somthing in the book? Is there a max nanite rating?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Jan 28 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

You're right. I can't find them either. They might have been accidentally left out of the table on the page preceding their description. I'd assume ratings 1 through 6 like most devices and go from there until we hear word otherwise.

+Quote Post
Prime Mover
post Jan 28 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #3

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

Taggants, Dynamic Handprints,Retinal Adjusters,Voice Mimic and Altskins Newprint. Ones I've found so far missing a rating limit.

Edit: Okay found this question in errata and Q&A thread, no real answer there but some theories including rating them 1-6 or creating a rating based on false biometric data. Curious no one every really addressed it.

Edit 2: Device ratings on opposed scanners would be around 4 according to bbb device ratings table, might limit opposed nanocyber to ratings 1-3.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:15 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.