Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's the deal with...
Wyrm Fanboy
post Jan 30 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,309

Been reading Corporate Enclaves, and two questions came up. Can someone point out the best places to get the scoop on...

1. Yakuza Civil War.
2. Ending of the Yucatan Civil War.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryu
post Jan 30 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Awakened Asset

Member No.: 7,309

QUOTE (Wyrm Fanboy)
Been reading Corporate Enclaves, and two questions came up. Can someone point out the best places to get the scoop on...

1. Yakuza Civil War.
2. Ending of the Yucatan Civil War.

The "Yakuza Civil War"? If you mean something going on in Neotokyo, I´m not aware of any sources. There was something like a Yakuza Civil War in Seattle, leading to the extinction of one gumi (the rebellious one).

The ending of the Yucatan Civil War is likely in SO: Latin America.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Jan 30 2008, 06:56 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

There was a bit of run-up to the Yakuza War in Shadows of Asia, but most of it happened off-camera so to speak.

Yes, actually, the end of the Yucatan conflict was in SoLA.

+Quote Post
Wyrm Fanboy
post Jan 30 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 8,309

Despite beating what is apparently a ghoulish-horse at this point, I'm going to ask anyway. (I've searched the forums, and didn't find an answer).

Are there any SOLA leaks describing the current status quo? Sounds like everyone in the area got genocided.

(And Pobre?)

Edited to fix typo.

+Quote Post
Grinder
post Jan 30 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #5

Great, I'm a Dragon...

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 5,698

Shadows of Latin America is not out yet. It was originally written for SR3 and got dropped when the switch to SR4 happened. The powers-that-be told us that it'll be released as a PDF on holostreets.com, but that is likely never gonna happen.

I'd be happy if someone would be so honest to say that Holostreets is dead. I don't want to read "Yeah, Holostreets is, uhm, on the backburner right now, but we'll gonna start it, uh, next year. Seriously. We promise".

Yeah. Sure.

+Quote Post
Ancient History
post Jan 30 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #6

Great Dragon

Member No.: 2,935

QUOTE (Wyrm Fanboy)
Are there any SOLA leaks describing the current status quo? Sounds like everyone in the area got genocided.

Since many of us worked in SoLA, there are references in the recent sourcebooks, such as the Nicaragua Canal and Governor Pobre in Runner Havens.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:48 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.