Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spiritual Healing, and how?
raverbane
post Jan 31 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,735

How do spirits heal? I assume they can be magically healed.

And I guess first aid and medicine are useless.

But, do they heal any other ways? I seem to remember that, in previous editions, the summoner could use services to have the spirit heal. Is there any mechanic like that now?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Jan 31 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

well, in previous editions they healed when they returned to their metaplane. so you could send them to heal as a service, iirc.

+Quote Post
fool
post Jan 31 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,316

if you're not talking about a bound spoirit, just release it and summon another in it's place.
With bound spirits it's a little trickier, you could have a rotating stock of them sending them back to their home planes to be healed and calling fresh ones to replace the injured. This would become quite expensive quite quickly given the cost of binding those little suckers. I don't know if the current RAW allows them to come back healed immediately or if a certain amount of time must pass.
If I were gming I might allow someone who had the specialization in natural healing use medicine or first aid; but only if they had the specialization

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:01 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.