IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Combat Sense and they Astral, What would you do?
Sphynx
post Dec 1 2003, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Neophyte Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,437

By the book, sticking to the word of it, Combat Sense (the spell) gives no bonuses to the Astral Combat Pool (I think). But, after reading how Combat Sense works, would you allow it to give bonuses to the Astral Combat Pool?

Sphynx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dende
post Dec 1 2003, 04:21 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,837

Being as Astral movement isn't based on quickness but on intellegence, I don't think you'd be moving any faster...As for getting more combat...shoot, I dunno. AStral combat is always a little weird, kinda like Matrix combat. I think I wouldn't allow that...
If I were GMing I would think you woul dneed a seperate spell designed for astral combat...but my interpretation may or may not be cannonical.

+Quote Post
spotlite
post Dec 1 2003, 04:33 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 5,752

I'd say it could be used if you had cast the spell while astrally perceiving, unless its a physical spell, in which case it doesn't because physical spells don't work in astral. I'd be inclined to say you could use it even if it is physical, because the IC description is almost like a sixth sense which I think fits equally well if not more so with astral space.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:24 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.