IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KublaCon, May 23-26, 2008 Burlingame, CA (Bay Area)
Haxx
post Feb 12 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,401

KublaCon Website

Actually, I haven't been to this one yet. Just adding it for completeness. Looking at their game list, with 3 months to go, I only see one SR game.

If anyone has been to this, let us know if it is worth our time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheGothfather
post Feb 23 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,303

I went to this con last year, and it was awesome. Well worth the trip. I actually had more fun at KublaCon than I did at GenCon SoCal, especially since you don't have to pay to get in on a game. Also, the event shuffler seems kind of odd at first. I was afraid that I'd get hosed out of the games that I really wanted to play. But it really does work out fine.

I wanted to go this year, but my fiancé is graduating from college that weekend, so no KublaCon for us.

+Quote Post
BlueMax
post Mar 24 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #3

Running Target

Member No.: 15,708

My buddies and I have agreed to go if a few more SR games pop up. We are close enough.
Sadly, Shadowrun is the only game I have a current interest in. Getting old sucks.

+Quote Post
BlueMax
post Apr 9 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #4

Running Target

Member No.: 15,708

It looks as if that one Shadowrun game was actually last year and that this year, none are scheduled. Which is a bummer. I was really hoping to see how others run the game.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 06:56 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.