IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NEED HELP PLEASE! (NSRCG), And other things as well.
neolich
post Dec 2 2003, 02:39 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,847

A few days ago I asked where to pick up some programs for tracking characters. I got a swift and prompt reply telling me to get the NSRCG and the SR tracker for tracking the rounds for combat.

Heres ONE of my dialema's. I'm going to be running an outdoor campaign and am going to wind up using allot of the critters from the critters book, and some that are from other sources. I don't want to spend allot of time trying to input all of the critters from the critters book and from my other sourcebooks into the .SR3 files

If anyone could send these, or part of these or even one or two of these, I'd be more than grateful. I only have a day and a half till my game and I have to work a 12 hour shift tonight :(

Second. Part of the mission I have developed is going to start out in a museum. Just a small type of museum. Does anyone know where I can DL or copy some blueprints for one?

Once again, Severely grateful for all the help you have given me.

Neolich
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Connor
post Dec 2 2003, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,652

NC Museum of Natural Sciences

They've got a couple of nice floorplans in PDF format, found via http://images.google.com with "museum floorplan" as the search, plenty more there if you don't like that particular layout.

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post Dec 2 2003, 02:43 PM
Post #3

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

Run a google for "museum floor plan", i got a dozen right off the bat. Public places like hospitals or museums always have floor plans online. Can't help you with the rest, sorry.

+Quote Post
Grey
post Dec 2 2003, 06:54 PM
Post #4

Runner

Member No.: 100

NSRCG doesn't handle critters, you'll have to do those the old fashioned way.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:53 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.