Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Character Printouts, Do want!
ixombie
post Feb 25 2008, 01:42 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,481

My head is naturally bursting with ideas for fun characters. Everyone seems to use a standardized format when posting SR4 characters on Dumpshock for critique. Where does it come from? Is there a particular chargen program, or other method to get that same printout every time? Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DTFarstar
post Feb 25 2008, 01:57 AM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 9,421

As far as I know, it is just the logical easy format we all basically agree on. Bold the category names, do ID, Attributes, Special Attributes, Qualities, Skills, Knowledge Skills, Spells/Adept Powers, Cyber, Bio, other Gear.

Chris

+Quote Post
Glyph
post Feb 25 2008, 02:03 AM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 1,449

Here's a format, not mine - I think I got if from someone running a game on the board. I just delete the parts that don't apply as I go along:

[ Spoiler ]

+Quote Post
ixombie
post Feb 25 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,481

oic, it's not generated by some prog, it's just a relatively standard format that people copy/paste and fill in their own details?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:09 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.