Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stretch Rover...how to do it?
Gunbunny
post Mar 4 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,755

Got a mage who wants to buy a "stretch" Rover SUV. I see rules for metahuman adaption, but I don't think that is exactly what I'm looking for. Anyone have a rough idea of what the cost, as well as body modifier, would be for a "stretched" vehicle?

Thanks in Advance!

GB
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlackHat
post Mar 4 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #2

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,180

If he is looking to ride in style and comfort, look at the amenities modification. If he's looking for a status symbol, look at pimped-ride.
As far as passenger capability, none of the vehicles have a listed passenger capability, anyway, so there certainly wouldn't be a modification for elongating a car to fit more people.

+Quote Post
Gunbunny
post Mar 4 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 8,755

He's definitely doing it as a status symbol, so the pimped-ride level 2 would work great!

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:50 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.