Reply to this topicStart new topic
> mind-thieves stoled mah brainthoughts, i totally invented Mirror's Edge
mfb
post Mar 5 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #1

Immortal Elf

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,670

so, a few years ago, i put together an odd character--a freerunner-cum-martial artist adept who is deeply into body modification (scarification, in her case), who favored tank-tops and cagoes. it turns out, the gubmint thought-readers working at DICE were hard at work harvesting my brain for their upcoming game, Mirror's Edge. Faith, the protag of ME, is channelling a bit more Bai Ling and a bit less psychotic serial killer, but i really feel i have grounds for a copyright infringement suit!

seriously, though, look at this game, look at these screenshots. i'm pretty sure god put man on earth for the sole purpose of inventing this game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:27 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.