Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reference sheet for Raygun's Firearms
Carpe Mortis
post Mar 11 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,763

I'm new to the forums, but I've made extensive use of dumpshock's content for years.

More to the point, I use Raygun's firearms almost exclusively for my campaigns. My group has recently moved to a new location, and I no longer have internet access during games. I've found the PDF of Raygun's site, but my poor EEE-PC is not really up to using it for reference. It's too slow to be useful. I was wondering if any one had a quick reference table for his firearms, and possibly ammo types. If not, Would there be any interest in the one I'll end up making? If so I'll post it somewhere when I finish it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fix-it
post Mar 12 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #2

Creating a god with his own hands

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,364

post it irregardless of demand. someone may need it later.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:37 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.