Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who won?, Seattle Governor's Race
Prime Mover
post Mar 18 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

Seen some new metnion of the fact that game time has advanced to early 2071. Did anyone ever win the race for mayor in Seatle?

Added Topic Description for clarity.-F4.0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Naysayer
post Mar 18 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,326

Since none of the forthcoming books seem to put much spotlight on Seattle, I guess it's "make your own adventure" for this one...

I never liked election-plots myself, always get the feeling of being on a leash.

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Mar 19 2008, 04:29 AM
Post #3

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

I believe that it is mentioned (or maybe just implied) in Emergence that Brackhaven won.

+Quote Post
john_doe
post Mar 19 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,120

QUOTE (Fortune @ Mar 18 2008, 11:29 PM) *
I believe that it is mentioned (or maybe just implied) in Emergence that Brackhaven won.

I would be inclined to agree, considering one of the hooks for that particular run involving said race. I won't ruin it for those that haven't read or played through Emergence yet.

+Quote Post
Prime Mover
post Mar 20 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 9,313

Joey D was a hook in the book and Brackhaven was quoted in Emergence but Strouthers was as well. I know its just an election in a city but Seattle was/is still an important part of SR and my current campaign. I believe Strouthers won the DS poll did'nt he? Curious what canon word is.

Might have been more implied in the book but I don't think they implied a winner.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:37 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.