Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pre crash smartguns
Ed_209a
post Mar 20 2008, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,128

How do you folks think the pre-crash smartgun 1/2 systems compare to the smartgun systems in 4E?

Personally, I think the 4E Smartgun is a wireless-enabled 3E Smartgun II system.

If you came across some old fragger who was still lugging around a smartgun I system (to go with his Predator II, obviously) how would you stat it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paws2sky
post Mar 20 2008, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 14,229

I'd probably port it straight into SR4 as is.

.5 Ess
Counts as skinlinked, but only with a smartlinked gun.
Doesn't require an image link.
Provides +2 DP

Depending on your point of view, this is eaither lousy out-dated tech (making it much cheaper) or its retro/vintage (don't change the cost).

If you're feeling generous, allow it to be used with any smartlinked and skinlinked gun, not just older weapons.

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Mar 20 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #3

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 15,665

I would also allow it to act as a Cyber Safety System. I mean, the poor fragger is getting raped on the Essence, so just give him a "firmware" upgrade that gives him that functionality.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:53 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.