IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4 Charactergen Spreadsheet, Looking for a pointer...
Tabula Rasa
post Mar 21 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,791

Hey,

I'm looking for a good character generator that works with excel. Anyone know a good one? I'm preferably looking for a generator that can also generate a consolidated sheet I can print out instead of a spreadsheet where everything is spread out over multiple pages in the spreadsheet. But anything decent would be fine.

Thanks for the help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Feshy
post Mar 21 2008, 11:17 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

From: Metaplane GEPLK136 (The one with the lizards. You remember the lizards, don't you?)
Member No.: 7,684

You might try the entire forum section dedicated to such things here:

Community Projects

The one I used extensively isn't good at all for printing (it's several pages) but it does work well other than that. I'm just not a real paper guy.

+Quote Post
Nightwalker450
post Mar 22 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 9,720

I have a vehicle and character creator in the Files section of my groups website (shown below).

Requires use of macros to run, and doesn't have equipment drop downs (yet.. I'm thinkin on it still).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:57 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.