IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seeking some long lost authors, Still out there?
knasser
post Mar 23 2008, 02:16 AM
Post #1

Shadow Cartographer

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,636

This is spun off from the tisoz thread, where (s)he has kindly given blessing to hosting some of the old entries on my site. I think it's good to have these things still conveniently available.

I'm having a little trouble tracking down the authors of some of the pieces for permission. I'll probably add to this list as I go, as it's taking me a little while to go through all the old threads and compile authors and stories.

Currently I'm looking for:

Luke Hardison.
PantaRei.

If anyone has contact details for these people, or can point out that I've been chatting to them under their Dumpshock usernames for ages, it would really help.

Thanks,

-Khadim.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:56 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.