Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SR4 Commlink Mod Question
psionghost
post Apr 9 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,870

I have a quick question, While starting up a new game with some friends during char-gen. We noticed something in the pre-generated models used. If you look at the hacker gear(and few other pre-gens), his commlink ratings are listed as 5 across the board yet if you compare states from stock systems they don't match up.

Now I have looked through the rule book a few times and maybe I'm just missing something but is there some rules or small section for modding commlink stats above stock ratings?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Apr 9 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Dumorimasoddaa

Member No.: 15,830

Yes. Try look around page 240 its all on there page 210 has some more comlink related stuff on it may also be of use.

+Quote Post
psionghost
post Apr 9 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 15,870

Wow, i can't believe i missed the page entirely almost. p.240 has the rules for customization on commlinks and some other things.

lol thanks

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Apr 9 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #4

Dumorimasoddaa

Member No.: 15,830

No problem really (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
KCKitsune
post Apr 10 2008, 03:18 AM
Post #5

Neophyte Runner

Member No.: 15,665

The great thing about the custom commlinks is that a Response 5 / Signal 5 commlink is cheaper than a Fairlight. Better system, cheaper price... must be the Shadowrun version of bloatware that they include in the commlink. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.