IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can dragons initiate?, Making the uber-powerful even more so...
Morphius
post Apr 18 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,813

So, can dragons initiate? If so, what benefits will they get? Just metamagic or increased maximum Magic, as well? I normally cap characters at 12 Magic regardless of initiation, which is about double. So, if dragons can increase their maximum Magic, I'll have to make a larger maximum for them. And no, there are no dragon PCs, but I'm making a dragon NPC, so I could use some input. So, can they initiate, and do they get all the benefits of initation? If so, it's not hard to imagine a dragon with a Magic of 15, 20, or even higher.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron
post Apr 19 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #2

Mr. Johnson

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 8,314

Hell yes. Most already have. Fear them. Really.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 04:09 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.