> 'On the Run' in Denver
Master of Dragon...
post Apr 21 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,919

Hey everyone,

the title pretty much says it. I want to run the starting adventure 'On the Run' in Denver. Do you have any suggestions what I should change, so that it fits?

Thanks for any advice
Master of Dragons
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Master of Dragon...
post Apr 23 2008, 09:11 AM
Post #2

Target

No one? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/frown.gif)

+Quote Post
crash2029
post Apr 23 2008, 09:42 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

From: The seemingly unknown area of land between Seattle and Idaho.
Member No.: 9,910

Well about the only changes I can think of would be to change the names of some of the areas. Locations i.e. clubs, houses, graveyards can pretty much stay the same. The most they might need is a slight change of name. When it comes to where in the city these places are located simply find an area of Denver with a corresponding feel. In the adventure , if memory serves me, there was a large concert in the Redmond Barrens. Simply transplant it to the Arvada Warrens. When it comes to the generalities of a town, one runner haven is pretty much like another. Again if memory serves me there is some interaction with gangs. In those cases unless the gang is a major one, don't bother renaming therm or anything. If they are a major one then simply decide they are a splinter of the Godz or something.

If you want some background on the events in On the Run, you might try locating a copy of One Stage Before.

JETBLACK LIVES!

+Quote Post
Master of Dragon...
post Apr 23 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #4

Target

Thank you!

+Quote Post
crash2029
post Apr 23 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

From: The seemingly unknown area of land between Seattle and Idaho.
Member No.: 9,910

You're welcome.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 01:16 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.