Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Martial Arts Maneuvers, Cost at CharGen
Pavlov
post Dec 12 2003, 10:01 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,820

In my never-ending process of building PCs and NPCs, I decided to try to build a character based on Stick from the old Frank Miller Daredevil comic. Blind PhysAd with Ninjutsu and Blind Fighting and Blind Fighting (Staff). Pretty straight forward. Not creative enough to be a PC, but could be a decent mentor in a Ganger campagin (so I give him a decent Instruction skill).

But, how much do his two maneuvers cost?

The first one costs 2 build points, clearly. Now, I have read in these forums that the second one costs another 2 as long as you have another 2 full points in the appropriate skill (Ninjutsu 4 would allow 2 maneuvers @ 2 build points each, for a total cost of 8 ). But, Cannon Companion, as I read it, states the second maneuver would cost 8. Was there some errata I can't find?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ol' Scratch
post Dec 12 2003, 10:07 PM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1,890

No, you only have to pay 8 points if you buy more than (Martial Art Skill/2) maneuvers. So it'll cost you a total of 4 points as long as you have Ninjutsu 4 or higher. If you have a Ninjutsu skill of 4 and want to buy a third maneuver, that one would cost you 8 points.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:18 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.