> Drone-Stash inside Cyberlimb
i101
post May 20 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,989

Hellu,
I want to fabricate a possible drone-stash made for cyberlimbs. The stash would cost [3] capacity, 2KNewYen and could host up to one microdrone.

What do you guys thing about this idea?

Edit: The idea behind this is to work out a possible stash for a microsized "rescue" drone like a modified shiawase kanmushi. Furthermore i am trying to figure out
how to equip (with help of Arsenal) this small drone with some kind of laster tool (like mentioned inside Augmentation, S.39). Got any proposals on this one too?

Tool Laser | Slots: 1 | Treshhold: ? | Tools: Kit | Cost: 2.000NY | Availability: 10R | Special Skills: Electronics
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dumori
post May 20 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #2

Dumorimasoddaa

Member No.: 15,830

Just use a summgling compartment for the cyberlimb. I think that would be big enough for a micro or may be 2

+Quote Post
Jaid
post May 20 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

QUOTE (i101 @ May 20 2008, 07:03 AM) *
Edit: The idea behind this is to work out a possible stash for a microsized "rescue" drone like a modified shiawase kanmushi. Furthermore i am trying to figure out
how to equip (with help of Arsenal) this small drone with some kind of laster tool (like mentioned inside Augmentation, S.39). Got any proposals on this one too?

Tool Laser | Slots: 1 | Treshhold: ? | Tools: Kit | Cost: 2.000NY | Availability: 10R | Special Skills: Electronics

special machinery mod.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:14 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.