IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arsenal - 2nd printing, any ideas when?
Jimson
post Jun 4 2008, 02:22 PM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,364

My local gaming store's distributors are saying they are out of Arsenal. Does anyone know if there are any plans to release a second printing of Arsenal anytime soon? I could order one off of Amazon, but I would prefer to support my local gaming store.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Jun 4 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

Alliance is Catalyst Games Labs' primary distributor. According to their web site ( http://www.alliance-games.com/publicaccess/ ) the book is definitely in stock. (When it's not, it'll list something under status like TOS for Temporarily Out of Stock.) You might want to check and see which distributor your FLGS uses and/or drop a line to Catalyst directly about the issue with the name of the shop.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jun 4 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Prime Runner

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Jimson @ Jun 4 2008, 10:22 AM) *
My local gaming store's distributors are saying they are out of Arsenal. Does anyone know if there are any plans to release a second printing of Arsenal anytime soon? I could order one off of Amazon, but I would prefer to support my local gaming store.

I'll second what Dunner said -- we're not out of stock of Arsenal at our level yet, and any distributor that we deal with [and we deal with all the significant ones] should be able to order it.

+Quote Post
Faelan
post Jun 4 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,466

Make sure they are looking for the right Arsenal book. There was an Arsenal book for Shatterzone by WEG back in the day (same exact name), and knowing distributors for other items their systems sometimes don't get cleared of really old shit.

+Quote Post
Jimson
post Jun 5 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #5

Moving Target

Thanks guys. I talked to them, and they said they (or their distributors) receive orders from Alliance about once a week. Well I put my order in with my gaming store about 3 or more weeks ago. Guess they are slacking, or lying to me.

Oh well. Thanks again.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jun 5 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #6

Prime Runner

Jimson, if you drop me the name and contact info to the store via private message or email to adamjury at catalystgamelabs.com, I'll see about getting Alliance or our operations manager to give them a call to sort things out.

+Quote Post
wordwildwebb
post Jun 5 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #7

Target

Member No.: 16,040

QUOTE (Adam @ Jun 4 2008, 03:28 PM) *
I'll second what Dunner said -- we're not out of stock of Arsenal at our level yet, and any distributor that we deal with [and we deal with all the significant ones] should be able to order it.

Plenty on the floor and ready to ship from all 4 Alliance locations! Check with the store, maybe it was just a miscommunication somewhere. In fact, we'll have a rep call to do the same!

Mike Webb
VP of Marketing and Customer Service, Alliance Game Distributors

Battledroids Battletech Player From Ages Past
Shadowrun GM from the Beginning...

+Quote Post
Jimson
post Jun 5 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #8

Moving Target

Thank you for looking into this. I feel like I'm tattling on them or something. Not sure where the confusion is. I ordered Augmentation at the same time. They didn't have any problems getting that, so I'm not sure what's the hold up on Arsenal. I ordered the PDF in the meantime, but would like a physical book (since it is a really good book to have). I sent a private message to Adam, per his request.

+Quote Post
Jimson
post Jun 10 2008, 03:54 AM
Post #9

Moving Target

Adam or Mike, have you had any luck working with the distributors in my area?

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jun 10 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #10

Prime Runner

We checked and there are no supply chain issues in your area.

+Quote Post
Jimson
post Jun 10 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #11

Moving Target

Strange. I wonder if my local gaming store (or someone else) is being lazy. Thanks Adam for your help.

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jun 10 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #12

Prime Runner

Or maybe they made an honest mistake ... they, like you and I, are only human. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Magus
post Jun 11 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #13

Moving Target

Member No.: 4,644

I truly doubt Adam, that you are human. You do way too much at the same time. I am thinking AI or some other matrix entity. And when you are seen in the "flesh" an Android possesses by your AI persona.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.