Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A question asked by my players, heh
DMFubar
post Jun 5 2008, 01:37 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,279

So, in my campaign, I am sending the group to Arabia to retrieve a piece of the True Cross from the 3rd Crusade. My Troll players asked "So, does Pilot Ground Craft cover camels?" I found this humorous for some reason.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Backgammon
post Jun 5 2008, 02:14 AM
Post #2

Ain Soph Aur

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 600

A Captain in the UCAS Marines was transferred to a desert outpost protecting a mining conglomerate's interests. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted mens barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "What's the camel for?".

The Sergeant replied "Well sir it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."

The captain said "Well if it's good for moral, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been at the fort for about 6 months the captain could not stand it any more so he told his Sergeant, "BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!"

The sarge shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the captains quarters. The captain got a foot stool & proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the stool, and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the enlisted men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, they usually just use it to ride into town."

+Quote Post
DMFubar
post Jun 5 2008, 02:24 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 12,279

That would be a yes then? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grinbig.gif)

+Quote Post
Nefacio
post Jun 5 2008, 03:56 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 15,717

QUOTE (Backgammon @ Jun 4 2008, 11:14 PM) *
A Captain in the UCAS Marines was transferred to a desert outpost protecting a mining conglomerate's interests. On his orientation tour he noticed a very old, seedy looking camel tied out back of the enlisted mens barracks. He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "What's the camel for?".

The Sergeant replied "Well sir it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, we have the camel."

The captain said "Well if it's good for moral, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been at the fort for about 6 months the captain could not stand it any more so he told his Sergeant, "BRING IN THE CAMEL!!!"

The sarge shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the captains quarters. The captain got a foot stool & proceeded to have vigorous sex with the camel. As he stepped, satisfied, down from the stool, and was buttoning his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the enlisted men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, they usually just use it to ride into town."

LOL very creative.

As for the skill, mmh I dont think that covers it, but if u think it covers horses I would just substract 1 or 2 dices from the roll.

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Jun 5 2008, 04:00 AM
Post #5

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

I can just see some Go-Go-Go-Ganger trying to kick-start a Camel, and getting kicked in return!

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Jun 5 2008, 04:07 AM
Post #6

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

Pilot Exotic Ground Vehicle: Camel! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
AngelisStorm
post Jun 5 2008, 04:08 AM
Post #7

Moving Target

From: Edge of the Redmond Barrens, Borderline NAN. Runnin' the border for literal milk runs.
Member No.: 11,565

I don't think it does. I think it falls into the same category as handle animal. There are positive traits and magical abilities that allow you to handle animals better (train, get along with, etc), but no actual skill...

If you need it, I would just add it as the Ride skill.

(Or Fortune's idea: Exotic Ground Vehicle: Animal)

+Quote Post
Glyph
post Jun 5 2008, 05:09 AM
Post #8

Great Dragon

Member No.: 1,449

Actually, it would fall under the Pilot Anthroform skill - "any vehicle that walks on legs."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:58 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.