Reply to this topicStart new topic
> re
limejello10512
post Jun 7 2008, 07:15 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,007

Okay so there were skeletons on mars? (I KNEW YOU COULD BEND SPACE TIME WITH MAGIC! KNEW IT!!!!) DOes anyone know who how and why? And what exactly happenes in the missions pack to suggest this?

Take my water will they? There is nothing so dispicable as waterthieves!!! jackorouto (sp?) bastards!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daier Mune
post Jun 7 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,341

whats interesting is that in order for a corpse to decompose to nothing but a skeleton, it requires bacteria. i'm pretty certain that corpses wouldn't decompose on Mars, since there isn't enough of an atmosphere to support the bacteria in order to facilitate decomposition. so unless i'm completely off my mark, you'd need a decomposition spell, or the corpses would have to be skeletons already when they arived on Mars.

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Jun 7 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #3

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

"So, what we found out about the Planetary Flight Spell is that there's a Gaiasphere around our planet that doesn't allow magic to work... And that you can't breathe æther. *THUD*".

+Quote Post
Jaid
post Jun 7 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #4

Great Dragon

Member No.: 7,813

QUOTE (limejello10512 @ Jun 7 2008, 02:15 AM) *
(I KNEW YOU COULD BEND SPACE TIME WITH MAGIC! KNEW IT!!!!)

strictly speaking, iirc, that limitation is not on magic, but rather sorcery. which is a rather significant difference.

+Quote Post
Snow_Fox
post Jun 8 2008, 01:50 AM
Post #5

Prime Runner

Member No.: 1,221

If we're going outside of SR then sorcery is killing with magic. In SR a "Sorceror" is often a 'groggy' adept.

How do you know there's no life on Mars? Dude the whole point of that pick is it shows at some point there was life and even if it's gone now-maybe not a given-there may have been bacteria atthe time to eat off the flesh from the dragons.

oh and dude, how 'bout next time including a title for your thread so we know what the flock you are talking about-hmmm. If everyone else does this and we'll have 3, 4, 5 pages of incomprehensible threads all called 're.'

+Quote Post
Zhan Shi
post Jun 8 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 12,615

I think the Missions book had adventures for the non-standard 'runner archetypes, like the Docwagon medic. One of those involved a run by Ares to discover the truth about the Mars Mission. Long story short, the 'runners end up in an old missile silo with the original mission data, plus samples of the bones and the pyramid. However, what exactly these things were was left unsaid.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:59 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.