Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Complete Seattle Mafia History, need reading suggestions
Samaels Ghost
post Jun 9 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,717

I'm interested in finding out about the history of Shadowrun's Seattle criminal organizations. From what little I gleaned from the short fiction at the beginning of every sr4 rulebook section it seems that there's a lot of history there.

Can anyone point me to past source books or novels that detail Seattle's criminal underground's history? Alternatively, could anyone summarize the waxing and wanning of Seattle crime families for me?

Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Jun 9 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #2

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

The Underworld Sourcebook is a good place to start.

+Quote Post
Tunnel Rat
post Jun 9 2008, 04:11 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 12,700

I would start with the origional Seattle sourcebook, and follow it up with the New Seattle sourcebook. Finally, there's Runner Havens. I believe that they all have info on the Seattle criminal org scene.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:11 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.