Reply to this topicStart new topic
> boosting mental stats, AKA, my search-fu sucks
Mickle5125
post Jun 14 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #1

Shooting Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,433

right, I'm sure this has been argued numerous times on DS, but my search-fu sucks and I need help. I have an adept elf who needs more intuition. what oh what can I use to boost intuition?

if people want, I might post my character later for them to tear apart.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mordinvan
post Jun 14 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #2

Running Target

Member No.: 15,912

Pretty sure theres some nano ware that does it in augmentation, but that only works when you're calm and not under the gun iirc.

+Quote Post
Kerberos
post Jun 14 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,137

QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Jun 14 2008, 02:33 PM) *
right, I'm sure this has been argued numerous times on DS, but my search-fu sucks and I need help. I have an adept elf who needs more intuition. what oh what can I use to boost intuition?

if people want, I might post my character later for them to tear apart.

There's nothing except the increase attribute spell. Limbic Neural Amplifiers, which is the Nanoware that Mor is referring to, only improves intuition linked skills not intuition itself. Of cause that might do the trick if you want to boost intuition linked skill iin which case you should also take a look at attention coprossessor (boosts perception), if however you're looking to boost your initiative then you need a friendly mage.

+Quote Post
Fortune
post Jun 14 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #4

Immoral Elf

Member No.: 2,486

The Cognition Metamagic grants the capability to boost any Mental Attribute ... at least temporarily.

+Quote Post
WeaverMount
post Jun 14 2008, 11:26 PM
Post #5

Running Target

Member No.: 12,309

Psyche in the BB, betameth from Arsenal

+Quote Post
Daier Mune
post Jun 15 2008, 06:38 AM
Post #6

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,341

theres also two seperate transgenetic augmentations that give the +1 to INT-linked skills. also, the genetech that increaces your natural max would be another way of doing it.

+Quote Post
Sir_Psycho
post Jun 15 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #7

Shooting Target

Member No.: 10,361

Genetic Optimization for Intuition will allow you to buy your Intuition a bit cheaper, like the Exceptional Attribute quality.

Dynomitan and Qualia (Transgenic Enhanced Protein Exchanges p.90-91 Augmentation) both give +1 to Intuition linked skills as well, although Qualia is the better of the two, as Dynomitan has a negative downside. If you really want to min-max though, you can take both.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:11 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.