> Private Shadowrun Wiki, Help required, por favor
Tiralee
post Jun 19 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,585

Hiya,

Basically, I'd like to start a wiki for my Shadowrun games as certain players want to "Relive the awesome". And maybe I'd like to screw with their heads a little.

If at all possible, could someone point me in the direction of a hosted wiki site that ignores spelling conventions, or a private wiki program that:

1: Works.
2: Is Easy, easy, easy to use (I have no html skillz, python is a snake and code is something you figure out using a ring from a cereal box)
3: Is Free.

Thank you,

Tir.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Synner667
post Jun 19 2008, 06:35 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 7,753

Hi,

I think you can just set up a wiki via Wikipedia, but i can't seem to find the details i was looking for - sorry.

Failing that, try something like www.ning.com, where you can set up all sorts of goodies - for free, as far as I can tell.

+Quote Post
Fuchs
post Jun 19 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #3

Dragon

Member No.: 8,014

We use wikispaces for our campaign wikis.

Examples:

Tokyo in the Shadows
Jamaica in the Shadows

+Quote Post
DMFubar
post Jun 22 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #4

Target

Member No.: 12,279

QUOTE (Fuchs @ Jun 19 2008, 02:24 AM) *
We use wikispaces for our campaign wikis.

Examples:

Tokyo in the Shadows
Jamaica in the Shadows

That's great Fuchs! I've been following Tokyo in the Shadows religiously, and the wiki makes it that much more appealing!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:28 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.