IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Max armor mods?, I've used this in non-SRM games so much I forgot it was optional
Wasabi
post Jun 19 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #1

Running Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,651

Are the "Maximum Armor Modifications", Arsenal p44 a required thing?
I've used them for so long in non-SRM games I had forgotten they were actually an optional rule.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Jun 19 2008, 02:45 PM
Post #2

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

Tweaking Armor Encumbrance, Maximum Armor Modifications, Armor Suit Capacity, and Armor Degradation are all optional rules. The Shadowrun Missions campaign does not use optional rules.

+Quote Post
cryptoknight
post Jun 19 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #3

Moving Target

Member No.: 12,735

QUOTE (Wasabi @ Jun 19 2008, 06:08 AM) *
Are the "Maximum Armor Modifications", Arsenal p44 a required thing?
I've used them for so long in non-SRM games I had forgotten they were actually an optional rule.

And ummm... Arsenal has only been out for a couple months... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Cadmus
post Jun 19 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #4

Moving Target

Member No.: 8,304

I think what is being asked is,

Well in the core book on page 317 it talks about armor Modification, and as far as teh book states there is no limit so technicly you could have a armored jacket with lvl 6 nonconductivity,fire resistance,thermal damping ect, not counting the effects on things like drones, so with arsenal being out are the rules on page 317 of SR4 still valid? This would be important since at least for me in normal games I have armor mods on my lower level armors and things like leather jackets, lined coats ect,

+Quote Post
the_dunner
post Jun 19 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #5

Shooting Target

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 6,522

QUOTE (Cadmus @ Jun 19 2008, 03:38 PM) *
there is no limit so technicly you could have a armored jacket with lvl 6 nonconductivity,fire resistance,thermal damping ect, not counting the effects on things like drones,

That's correct. And, Arsenal adds even more options that you can pile on to a single piece of armor. Wasabi was asking if we were using the Arsenal rule that limited the number of those modifications. As that's an optional rule, we're not using it for Shadowrun Missions.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 11:10 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.