IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Military in the Sixth World, Uniformed (and otherwise) services in the 2070s.
VagabondStar
post Jun 25 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Moving Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,080

I haven't really been into Shadowrun since 3ed, and I never really saw it brought up. Is there a general description of major militaries in Shadowrun? This would include corporate military forces fighting in the desert wars as well as things like the United Canadian American Armed Forces. If anyone has anything official or home brewed, I think it'd be neat to see.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CanRay
post Jun 25 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #2

Immortal Elf

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 14,465

Lots of references to the UCAS Military during the Renraku Arcology Shutdown. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nyahnyah.gif)

And lots of descriptions of the military base in Seattle in Runner's Havens.

+Quote Post
Hocus Pocus
post Jun 25 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Members
From: In a hot tub, with lots of bubbles and champagne waiting for you.
Member No.: 1,972

and old shadowrun novel, just compensation by.....lemme check....charrette details life in the UCAS back in the 2050s pretty decent read and some interesting explanations.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:30 AM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.