IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Runner Ideas, A few runners I need help making.
Dumori
post Jun 30 2008, 11:25 PM
Post #1

Dumorimasoddaa

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,830

Frist I want to make a bug city veteran but due to being new to SR I dont know quite what happened in the CCZ. So some idea on how that woul effect some one and what happened. would be grate.

My second idea in a pure VR hacker. Using the new lifestyle in unwired. For this what would be need beoned satlinks and a few cool drones as well as a nice caring team?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Jul 2 2008, 04:19 AM
Post #2

Dumorimasoddaa

Bumping. I'm not two bothered with the hacker idea but I would love some help with the bug city escapee or survivor

+Quote Post
Dumori
post Jul 2 2008, 04:19 AM
Post #3

Dumorimasoddaa

Bumping. I'm not two bothered with the hacker idea but I would love some help with the bug city escapee or survivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:04 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.