Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Timeline of SR Adventures and General
Lordmalachdrim
post Jul 9 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,531

I'm looking for a timeline of the published adventures (when they happened in game) as well as a detailed SR timeline. I know one use to exist on Dumpshock but it vanished with many other sites when DS crashed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Momijizukamori
post Jul 9 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Target

Member No.: 13,673

Number two can be found here: http://wiki.dumpshock.com/index.php/Timeline - no idea if there's a timeline of all the adventures out there on the 'net, though.

+Quote Post
MJBurrage
post Jul 10 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #3

Moving Target

Group: Dumpshocked
Member No.: 11,507

I had a complete version for all FASA/FanPro books, but cannot find the file. This following site is pretty close:

+Quote Post
Lordmalachdrim
post Jul 10 2008, 01:54 AM
Post #4

Target

QUOTE (Momijizukamori @ Jul 9 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Number two can be found here: http://wiki.dumpshock.com/index.php/Timeline - no idea if there's a timeline of all the adventures out there on the 'net, though.

I've read the Wiki one and though decent I seem to recall the one that was on Dumpshock having a ton more data. I'm not trying to knock it, I was just looking for something with more meat.

QUOTE (MJBurrage @ Jul 9 2008, 09:01 PM) *
I had a complete version for all FASA/FanPro books, but cannot find the file. This following site is pretty close:

Those will help out a ton thanks.

+Quote Post
Dashifen
post Jul 10 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #5

Technomancer

Group: Retired Admins
Member No.: 3,374

There was an archive of information from the various time lines listed in books that described the events in Shadowrun in detail. That site isn't really available any more, if I understand correctly, so that but it was linked from the dumpshock.com domain.

+Quote Post
Lordmalachdrim
post Jul 10 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #6

Target

QUOTE (Dashifen @ Jul 10 2008, 01:28 PM) *
There was an archive of information from the various time lines listed in books that described the events in Shadowrun in detail. That site isn't really available any more, if I understand correctly, so that but it was linked from the dumpshock.com domain.

That's the time line I remember and was talking about in the first post.

+Quote Post
Nath
post Jul 13 2008, 03:33 AM
Post #7

Shooting Target

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (MJBurrage @ Jul 10 2008, 03:01 AM) *

Some time ago, I had updated those in the Metaplot thread, up to SOTA:2064 (december 2063) at the time. While I'm here, I updated it again, up to Arsenal (april 2071).

+Quote Post
Zolhex
post Jul 13 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #8

Project Terminus: Soul Hunters

Member No.: 5,798

I found the 2 timelines i have on my comp. so i'll toss them up on http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/ Not sure if there is any difference between them so look them over and enjoy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:22 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.