IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Influence Spell, How long does it last?
ArabicJesus
post Jul 10 2008, 12:23 AM
Post #1

Target

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,096

I was wondering how long the Influence spell lasts. It seems from the discription of the spell that it would last as long as the target wasn't confronted with the wrongness of it. Is that the only time they get to resist it (after casting)? Or is it like the other controlling spells in that they get to resist every couple combat rounds, therefor making it a much worse spell than the Controls (Actions and Thoughts) for a higher drain value than Control Actions?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zaranthan
post Jul 10 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #2

Moving Target

Member No.: 15,949

The stat line says "Duration: Permanent". I don't know how much clearer I can make it.

+Quote Post
ArabicJesus
post Jul 10 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #3

Target

Member No.: 16,096

Wow, both my DM and I completely missed that. Thank you very much. I feel like a complete idiot. That makes it function exactly how I thought it functioned, but couldn't figure out why it did.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:11 PM

Topps, Inc has sole ownership of the names, logo, artwork, marks, photographs, sounds, audio, video and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. Topps, Inc has granted permission to the Dumpshock Forums to use such names, logos, artwork, marks and/or any proprietary materials for promotional and informational purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Dumpshock Forums in any official capacity whatsoever.